Boots men's for national dances model 720.
Boots men's for national dances model 720. Description
Boots for national dances model 700. Are made of skin. A heel type-setting of skin. The sole is integral, continuous.
The parameters obligatory to the order.
1. OG (ShG) the Grasp of a shin is on the ball the upper edge of a top of a boot.
2. OI (GGM) a shin Grasp in the place of the greatest development of a gastrocnemius muscle.
3. BC (BH) boot Height.
4. VI (HGM) Height from a floor to the place of the greatest development of a gastrocnemius muscle.
5. OSG (SG) Perimeter of the section passing through a point of a bend of foot and the most convex point of a heel.
6. OP (GiB) the Grasp in bunches (a grasp through the widest place of foot).
7. DST (FL) foot Length (distance from the most remote point of a heel to the most acting part of a finger (first or second))