Boots for historical reconstructions male model 72150.
Boots for historical reconstructions male model 72150. Description
Men's boots for historical reconstructions 72150. Made of Elite class black leather. Kit heel (made of plates of very hard leather). At the request of the customer, it is possible to install a plastic heel wrapped in the color of the product. The sole is solid, continuous; is made of rubber, which allows the operation of boots in natural conditions. The special design of the calf securely holds the shape. At the request of the customer, it is possible to manufacture from leather of a different color.
The parameters obligatory to the order.
1. OG (ShG) the Grasp of a shin is on the ball the upper edge of a top of a boot.
2. OI (GGM) a shin Grasp in the place of the greatest development of a gastrocnemius muscle.
3. BC (BH) boot Height.
4. VI (HGM) Height from a floor to the place of the greatest development of a gastrocnemius muscle.
5. OSG (SG) Perimeter of the section passing through a point of a bend of foot and the most convex point of a heel.
6. OP (GiB) the Grasp in bunches (a grasp through the widest place of foot).
7. DST (FL) foot Length (distance from the most remote point of a heel to the most acting part of a finger (first or second))