Boots men's for national dances model 70.
Boots men's for national dances model 70. Description
Boots for national dances model 70. Are made of skin. The heel is plastic, will fit in color of a product. The sole is integral, continuous.
The parameters obligatory to the order.
1. OG (ShG) the Grasp of a shin is on the ball the upper edge of a top of a boot.
2. OI (GGM) a shin Grasp in the place of the greatest development of a gastrocnemius muscle.
3. BC (BH) boot Height.
4. VI (HGM) Height from a floor to the place of the greatest development of a gastrocnemius muscle.
5. OSG (SG) Perimeter of the section passing through a point of a bend of foot and the most convex point of a heel.
6. OP (GiB) the Grasp in bunches (a grasp through the widest place of foot).
7. DST (FL) foot Length (distance from the most remote point of a heel to the most acting part of a finger (first or second))